You have questions? We got answers!

Arts by Anonymous 2020-10-12 23:11:03


1 answer

An extra layer of material placed between the garment and the facing to add stiffness and strength is called the A. trimming. B. interfacing. C. shaped facing. D. paneling.

  • Anonymous

    B.Interfacing. Is your answer!!

Not a bot